Human Trafficking Resource

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cover Art

My first bit of cover art for Saving Savannah......Before you say "Hmmm, looks a bit reptilian," I am not a lizard okay? This is Savannah combined to reflect my favorite of all time journal cover. Savannah is fractured. The shell, what is left of the mosaic is what she has become. This is the image you see. Notice the tiles that are missing? These symbolize fragments of hope left behind (chapter 14). My designer, Josh, had cards printed up for me to take to conference with my contact info and blogspot. :^}
Thank you God, it's all coming together, just like you promised!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. So excited for this book!!!!! Can't wait to get my copy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey you are doing it. I love your blog. I want one :) ...its like an on line journal. So proud of you mama

    ReplyDelete